Sunday, September 8, 2013
Informative writing brainstorm
From my informative writing essay I am going to write about one of the following topics. I am either going to write about the best way to pick the college that is right for you, or the responsibilities that come with babysitting.
If I end up writing about how to pick the best college, I will write if from the aspect of how experts say you should pick what college you go to. There are many important things involved with how to pick the best college for you. So of which I didn't even think about until I myself read about how to pick the perfect college. I feel that I am an expert on this because over the summer I visited five colleges and wrote out the things that were important to me in order to pick the perfect school.
If I write about the responsibilities that come with babysitting I will share the research of experts on how to properly care for, and discipline children of all ages. I am an expert on this topic because I babysit for my cousins, a few families around here and I run the nursery at my church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was unsure about both topics as I first read this, especially the second one. However, the more I mull it over, the more I like both.
ReplyDeletePicking a college is a tough thing to write about. It can be something somewhat opinionated and hard not to just tie it strictly into your own experience. Do some research that isn't just googling and see if you can come up with anything on the topic.
The babysitting one actually seems like it might be the more viable of the two, and it's the one that I was least sure about. There's probably a LOT of article information out there on the topic. Do your research!